Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project of the Month (February 2017)
Hello Mystfell Artisans!

What crafting projects does everyone have for the month? Or, if you have several, what project do you want to highlight?

If people want we could either make a monthly project sharing, like this thread, or we could have a Mystfell-themed project idea of the month to give people some ideas for new projects (e.g. "skyfish theme" or "something a Mystian would wear" - something that could cross art and craft styles).
Smile 
(02-01-2017, 02:40 PM)Osprey Wrote: Hello Mystfell Artisans!

What crafting projects does everyone have for the month? Or, if you have several, what project do you want to highlight?

If people want we could either make a monthly project sharing, like this thread, or we could have a Mystfell-themed project idea of the month to give people some ideas for new projects (e.g. "skyfish theme" or "something a Mystian would wear" - something that could cross art and craft styles).

Hi
So this month, I'm knitting a scarf for my sister for valentines day, and because she's in college, I'm going to ship it out to her. I hope it reaches her in time.
Nice! That sounds cool!

I'm trying to finish a mythical sea creature patterned cross-thread pattern. I mismeasured it, so it turned out wonky, but next I'll be knitting some gloves and hopefully they'll turn out better.