Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Couple of Suggestions
I think a gender change potion or something that allows a user to change the gender of an adoptable would be good. It can be locked for things like the Kirin that have a specific gender exclusive to cash shop or something.

Either that or a way we can choose which gender we adopt a pet as in the first place rather than have it be random would be even better in my opinion. That can be locked for certain pets, like the Kirin, too.

Gender potions were added so this is now irrelevant.

Also, if we could choose multiple pets to adopt at once and adopt them all at the same time that would be good I think. Or at least if the 'Adopt' button was next to every adoptable so that we don't have to scroll to the bottom of the page (at least in some cases) to click the 'Adopt' button.

Finally, I think a full user list with everyone regardless of when they logged on should be added so that people can look at the other users without needing to search for them or know their name at all.
Oops, didn't notice this was already a thing. Silly me.

EDIT: I also thought of something else. I think there should be a setting to prevent our pets from automatically being submitted to the daycare for levelling. Something that globally controls all our pets in our profile settings and then something on each individual pet so that certain ones can be allowed to be put in the daycare. This means that a pet doesn't have to be frozen to stop it from levelling so if someone wants to keep an unfrozen lower-levelled pet (for instance, for trading later) they can without worrying about it growing up behind their back. It also means that if someone adopts a bunch of pets and then forgets to get on to freeze/otherwise take care of them properly they won't log on days later to find that they're all adults now and they've missed the opportunity to freeze the mid-stages.

EDIT the Second: I came up with a few new suggestions regarding the explore feature. If all of the links were in the same place (say, at the top) on every page then it would be easier for people to click through 100 explorations since they could just leave their mouse pointer in the same place the whole time (unless they wanted to go back to the map). The reason I suggest the top of the page is because then it doesn't matter what they find (if anything) the links will always be the same.
Also, currently, the 'Back to Map' link and gathering countdown don't appear when nothing is found. If that could show up on the 'failure' page as well as the others it would be helpful too.

EDIT the Third: I just came from trying to use the Daycare page. It seems that the page displays more pets than can be fed at one time. It would be better if the page only displayed the amount of pets that someone can feed at once so as to avoid pointlessly opening up pages that tell you no more pets can be fed. It would also be really helpful if the images for pets in the daycare were very much smaller so they fit on one screen without a scrollbar across the bottom. I think it would be nice if the page itself let players know what the limit is (I think it's 12 but I'm not sure) and when the next time they can feed is (like, every hour or whatever - I don't actually know myself) since it's one of the major ways to earn Tyleans and a fundamental part of game play that should not be left in the dark.

That's all I've thought of that I'd like so far. Thanks for running a great site!
(01-08-2016, 05:39 PM)SkyeWyven Wrote: I think a gender change potion or something that allows a user to change the gender of an adoptable would be good. It can be locked for things like the Kirin that have a specific gender exclusive to cash shop or something.

Either that or a way we can choose which gender we adopt a pet as in the first place rather than have it be random would be even better in my opinion. That can be locked for certain pets, like the Kirin, too.!

I second this.
I would also love to be able to change (or choose) my pet's gender. Kirin doesn't have shop exclusive gender, only gender appearance. It's little bit strange, that my Kirin doe is male Big Grin

And I think that we already have a list of users, under the "Community" tab.

I hope you understand me. It is hard for me to express in English.
Total support!
*Bump* for edits. Thanks for reading! Big Grin
*Bump* for edits again. I guess nobody comes to the forums any more?
There is a gender potion, but you have to use alchemy to get it. ;-P Check the alchemy page to see what you have to do to make it.
@NobodysHero

Whoops! That was actually from the version of this thread before there were gender potions. I already knew about them but thanks for drawing my attention to the fact I forgot to remove it from my OP. XD